Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lovely Dreams....

One of our lovely dreams in life is falling in love and then marriage, but as said marriages are made in heaven, but we have to sustain that on earth,I have always tried noticing the different married life right from my childhood, the  first of it was the life of my parents. These are the basic lesson most of the children learn,and it goes a long way in deciding their own life in future. 
But above all before my life gets into a settled life with a wife, I thought of my character, and what i expect from my wife. The life of living with a partner to share and caring each other whenever needed is like a lovely dream, but this dreams can be shattered with a simple misunderstanding.
The life with a wife will only ripe if we have a mutual understanding, in all matters, to make it a lovely dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment