Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A dreamer's Life...

Life after, Dad  took the journey to Heaven had been a dream for me, a person who had till dad's presence never took life seriously right from his school days was on the cross roads, but the invisible presence of dad and the path he showed me in dreams was enough to live this life, and have reached at a position where there are so many people who respect and need my services.
I fell proud to be the son of him, who loved silently without showing his love for me till he was present with us and then when he went to heaven, he always supported and showed the path, and he is always there for me when i need him and ask him for any help.
Just because of him i am able to do the duties of this life without any hitch, and i hope he will be there for me till i meet him in heaven.
But this all seems to me as a life in dreams.... A DREAMER'S LIFE....

No comments:

Post a Comment